New Cupcakes
Cupcakes design
Cake Design
Funny CUpcakes
How To cook
Animal Cupcakes
Cupcakes Art
sunbean Cupcakes
Gift Cupcakes
Simple Cupcakes
Dot CUpcakes
colorfull Cupcakes
Yummy Cupcakes
Cupcakes hands

Autumn Leaves Cake

Yes, I realize that the stores are full of Christmas stuff.
There was Christmas music playing as I did my grocery shopping yesterday.
 But I'm not giving in!

My Christmas decorations are not coming out until after Thanksgiving.
And today I made this autumn leaves cake in lots of yummy fall colors...


Here is how you make the leaves:
First, put several colors of candy melts in piping bags.
I used Wilton decorating tip #3.


Make a leaf template (or print this one). I found a leaves coloring page online, and my graphic designer hubby removed the stems and sized them for me.


Tape your template on to a piece of cardboard, and tape wax paper over that.
Pipe the outline of each leaf.


Then go back and fill in each leaf with a contrasting color.
Pop them in the fridge so they can set up.


Carefully peel the wax paper off the leaves (they are a bit delicate) and arrange them on your cake. Then you could take your lovely cake outside for a photo shoot...





Happy Autumn!
I hope that you will visit again! Be a follower, and don't miss out on any of the fun! :0)

I linked up here:
30 Days Pity Party
Delicately Constructed Friday 
Once Upon A Weekend
Weekend Wrap Up Party
I'm Lovin' It 
Sweet Tooth Friday
Sundae Scoop Link Party
Nifty Thrifty Sunday 
Craft-O-Maniac
Tuesday To Do Party 
Strut Your Stuff Link Party
The 36th Avenue 

This post was featured:
Tidy Mom

Cupcake style
Little Cake
Ice cakes
Smooth Cupcakes
Disney Cupcakes
Simple Cakes
Cupcakes tart
Pink Cupcakes
Mini Cupcakes
Rainbow Cupcakes
Peanuts CUpcakes
Cupcakes Maker
Duck Cupcakes
Vanilla Cupcakes

Popular Posts