New Cupcakes
Cupcakes design
Cake Design
Funny CUpcakes
How To cook
Animal Cupcakes
Cupcakes Art
sunbean Cupcakes
Gift Cupcakes
Simple Cupcakes
Dot CUpcakes
colorfull Cupcakes
Yummy Cupcakes
Cupcakes hands

Polka Dot Easter Egg Cake

I don't have my Easter decorations up yet,
but I am sharing my first Easter cake tutorial with you.

Cake should always come first, don't you think?
At least I have my priorities straight. :0)


Since I love polka dots, I thought polka dot Easter eggs would be really cute.
You will love how easy it is to make them...

The polka dots are white chocolate chips!


You can print this egg template,
or trace an egg shaped cookie cutter on a piece of paper.


Tape your template to a piece of cardboard or a cookie sheet.
Tape a piece of wax paper on top of it.

Put some melted candy melts in a decorating bag with a small round tip,
or in a ziploc bag with the corner snipped off.
Pipe the outline of each egg.


Arrange white chocolate chips inside your outlines.


To keep them in place, pipe around the base of each chocolate chip first.
 Then, fill in all the empty spaces.

Let the eggs set up, and carefully peel them off the wax paper.


Put a dollop of frosting on the back of each egg, and arrange around your cake.
Pipe some grass (Wilton tip #233 ) around the bottom of your eggs.

These eggs would also make fabulous cupcake toppers!


Enjoy!

I linked up at these weekly parties. And these holiday parties...


This post was featured!
The 36th AVENUETidyMom

KitchenFunThey are talking about me at CraftGossip.com


Crafty Food Recipes

Cupcake style
Little Cake
Ice cakes
Smooth Cupcakes
Disney Cupcakes
Simple Cakes
Cupcakes tart
Pink Cupcakes
Mini Cupcakes
Rainbow Cupcakes
Peanuts CUpcakes
Cupcakes Maker
Duck Cupcakes
Vanilla Cupcakes

Popular Posts