New Cupcakes
Cupcakes design
Cake Design
Funny CUpcakes
How To cook
Animal Cupcakes
Cupcakes Art
sunbean Cupcakes
Gift Cupcakes
Simple Cupcakes
Dot CUpcakes
colorfull Cupcakes
Yummy Cupcakes
Cupcakes hands

The joy of finding a new cupcake truck: Cupcake Carnivale in Philadelphia

Yesterday I was briefly in Philadelphia and parked outside 30th Street Station I found a plethora of food trucks (including cheese curd truck The Cow and the Curd!) and was so happy to discover a new (to me) cupcake truck, Cupcake Carnivale. Cupcakes were $3 each (discounted if you buy more), flavors rotate, and they were selling out fast. Luscious Lemon was sold out and the last PB&J was sold to the woman in front of me. I bought a chocolate and a vanilla cupcake. Both had very sweet frosting, almost but not quite too sweet. The vanilla tasted like what I feel like a grocery store cupcake would taste like if it were made fresh. I mean that as a compliment - it's what I want out of a vanilla cupcake but often don't find. The chocolate chips on top of the chocolate cake were a nice touch and that cake was very good, hardly crumbly, a rich chocolate taste. Sorry, I didn't get a photo of my cupcakes because I took them to go and ate them later - next time! I look forward to trying more of their flavors! Follow them @CupcakeCarny for locations, visit them at cupcakecarnivale.com and contact them at info at cupcakecarnivale.com or 609-751-8484.





Cupcake style
Little Cake
Ice cakes
Smooth Cupcakes
Disney Cupcakes
Simple Cakes
Cupcakes tart
Pink Cupcakes
Mini Cupcakes
Rainbow Cupcakes
Peanuts CUpcakes
Cupcakes Maker
Duck Cupcakes
Vanilla Cupcakes

Popular Posts