New Cupcakes
Cupcakes design
Cake Design
Funny CUpcakes
How To cook
Animal Cupcakes
Cupcakes Art
sunbean Cupcakes
Gift Cupcakes
Simple Cupcakes
Dot CUpcakes
colorfull Cupcakes
Yummy Cupcakes
Cupcakes hands

Christmas Cupcake Carrier

I found this fabulous idea on Pinterest, and I just had to share it with you!
It is a cupcake carrier made out of a gift box...perfect for delivering my Christmas goodies.
I made a cupcake version of my Andes Mint Chocolate Cake.

 
First, get some boxes. I found a package of three small gift boxes for $1 at Dollar Tree!
On the top of your box, measure a 2 1/4 inch square for each cupcake and mark the corners with a pencil.
 
 
Use an Xacto knife to cut an X from corner to corner, and bend down each point. 
Decorate or write a message on your box.
 

Place your cupcakes in the carrier, and you are ready to deliver!
Hope you are having fun making lots of Christmas treats this week. :0)

 And speaking of Pinterest, don't you just love it?!
I added a button in the right column, so you can follow me there.
Go click on it!
Cupcake style
Little Cake
Ice cakes
Smooth Cupcakes
Disney Cupcakes
Simple Cakes
Cupcakes tart
Pink Cupcakes
Mini Cupcakes
Rainbow Cupcakes
Peanuts CUpcakes
Cupcakes Maker
Duck Cupcakes
Vanilla Cupcakes

Popular Posts