New Cupcakes
Cupcakes design
Cake Design
Funny CUpcakes
How To cook
Animal Cupcakes
Cupcakes Art
sunbean Cupcakes
Gift Cupcakes
Simple Cupcakes
Dot CUpcakes
colorfull Cupcakes
Yummy Cupcakes
Cupcakes hands

New Year's Eve Cake Banner

Here is a cute and simple way to make a New Year's Eve cake...
Add a 2012 banner!


This was super easy and really dressed up this cake!
Another bonus was that I actually used some of my scrapbooking supplies
that I have been neglecting for about a decade...

What You Need:
Number stickers
Card stock circles in two sizes: 1 7/8 in. and 2 in.
Hole punch (rectangle shape)
Grosgrain ribbon
Wooden skewer
 Glue


  I attached my numbers to the smaller circles, which I then glued to the larger circles. I punched out 2 rectangle shapes at the top of each circle, and threaded my ribbon through. I cut my skewer in half, and tied the ribbon to the ends. To finish, I placed the skewers in the cake at an angle.


Happy New Year!

I linked up here:
 Tuesday To Do Party
Strut Your Stuff Link Party 
The 36th Avenue
Your Whims Wednesday 
I'm Lovin' It
Delicately Constructed Friday 
Once Upon A Weekend 
Weekend Wrap Up Party 
Cupcake style
Little Cake
Ice cakes
Smooth Cupcakes
Disney Cupcakes
Simple Cakes
Cupcakes tart
Pink Cupcakes
Mini Cupcakes
Rainbow Cupcakes
Peanuts CUpcakes
Cupcakes Maker
Duck Cupcakes
Vanilla Cupcakes

Popular Posts