New Cupcakes
Cupcakes design
Cake Design
Funny CUpcakes
How To cook
Animal Cupcakes
Cupcakes Art
sunbean Cupcakes
Gift Cupcakes
Simple Cupcakes
Dot CUpcakes
colorfull Cupcakes
Yummy Cupcakes
Cupcakes hands

Green Eggs and Ham Cupcakes

We have a lot of love for Mr. Theodor Geisel in this family.
He is better known as the incomparable author, Dr. Seuss.


Our Dr. Seuss books are all well-loved and very well-worn.
I'm pretty sure that we own every children's story he ever wrote,
including "The Bippolo Seed". Have you heard of that one?

We even dressed as Dr. Seuss characters for Halloween 2010!


 I would say that "Green Eggs and Ham" is probably our favorite Seuss book.
My son has the whole book memorized and will quote from it at random times.
When we go out at night, he starts reciting, "Would you, could you, in the dark?"
and continues with the rest of the book!

We celebrate lots of extra birthdays around here, including Cookie Monster and Beethoven.
So, I made these cupcakes to celebrate Dr. Seuss' birthday on March 2.


Do you like green eggs and ham?
Would you, could you, like to make them?

You can print out my template for green eggs and ham cupcake toppers here.


For my tutorial on making candy melt decorations with a template, go here.
To make the thick, dark outline, I used Wilton tip #5 and
brown candy melts mixed with some black coloring gel.


I hope you enjoy these fun cupcakes!

Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss!

I link up at these parties.
Cupcake style
Little Cake
Ice cakes
Smooth Cupcakes
Disney Cupcakes
Simple Cakes
Cupcakes tart
Pink Cupcakes
Mini Cupcakes
Rainbow Cupcakes
Peanuts CUpcakes
Cupcakes Maker
Duck Cupcakes
Vanilla Cupcakes

Popular Posts