New Cupcakes
Cupcakes design
Cake Design
Funny CUpcakes
How To cook
Animal Cupcakes
Cupcakes Art
sunbean Cupcakes
Gift Cupcakes
Simple Cupcakes
Dot CUpcakes
colorfull Cupcakes
Yummy Cupcakes
Cupcakes hands

R2D2 Star Wars Birthday Cake

Something very exciting and a little scary happened here last week...

My daughter became a teenager!

Gladly, she did not morph overnight into a self-absorbed, constantly texting drama queen.
But I really wasn't worried about that...

I sometimes think that God sent me the easy child first, so that I would have more children!
Our oldest child, Brynn, is unique and wonderful in so many ways.

Her loves are:
Star Wars,
sewing,
reading non-stop,
making origami animals,
and her two pet snakes.


For her birthday, she requested a cake with R2D2 on the top.

So, I made this buttercream transfer!
This decorating technique involves piping buttercream frosting on to a template,
then transferring it to your cake.


Cute little droid, isn't he?

Do you have a Star Wars fan in your family?
You can find my R2D2 template (made by my graphic designer hubby) here.


And my step-by-step tutorial on how to make a buttercream transfer is here. 


May the Force be with you!

I linked up here:
The 36th Avenue
A Turtle's Life For Me - Share & Wow Wednesday 
Mrs. Fox's Sweet Party 
Bear Rabbit Bear - Things I've Done Thursday 
Somewhat Simple - Strut Your Stuff 
Alli n' Sons - Sweet Tooth Friday 
Tidy Mom - I'm Lovin' It 
30 Days - Pity Party 
Delicately Constructed Friday
The Grant Life - Financial Friday 
WhipperBerry - Friday Flair 
Petals to Picots - I Heart Fridays 
Days of Chalk and Chocolate - Latest & Greatest Friday
Tatertots & Jello - Weekend Wrap Up 
Family Ever After - Once Upon A Weekend 
Six Sisters' Stuff - Strut Your Stuff Saturday 
Sweet As Sugar Cookies - Sweets For A Saturday 
Nifty Thrifty Things - Nifty Thrifty Sunday 
I Heart Nap Time - Sundae Scoop 
Craft-O-Maniac Monday Link Party 
Skip to my Lou - Made by you Monday 
The Blackberry Vine - Tuesday To Do Party 
Chef in Training - Tuesday Talent Show 
Crazy for Crust - Crazy Sweet Tuesday 
Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday 
Happy Hour Projects - Freestyle Friday

This post was featured!


Cupcake style
Little Cake
Ice cakes
Smooth Cupcakes
Disney Cupcakes
Simple Cakes
Cupcakes tart
Pink Cupcakes
Mini Cupcakes
Rainbow Cupcakes
Peanuts CUpcakes
Cupcakes Maker
Duck Cupcakes
Vanilla Cupcakes

Popular Posts