New Cupcakes
Cupcakes design
Cake Design
Funny CUpcakes
How To cook
Animal Cupcakes
Cupcakes Art
sunbean Cupcakes
Gift Cupcakes
Simple Cupcakes
Dot CUpcakes
colorfull Cupcakes
Yummy Cupcakes
Cupcakes hands

Family Theme Halloween Costumes

I understand if you are a little confused.
You are probably thinking, "Um...where is the CAKE?"

Today I decided to share one of our family traditions with you.
Six years of family theme Halloween costumes!

This year we chose a Star Wars theme.
If you read my last post with the Butterscotch Bundt Cake recipe,
you already know that my oldest daughter is a huge Star Wars fan.


 




And here are our costumes from years past...
My secret weapon is that my mom is a fantastic seamstress,
and has spent many hours helping us make these costumes!

Alice in Wonderland (2011)
My parents even joined in on the fun!


Dr. Seuss (2010)


 Toy Story 2 (2009)


Steve Irwin & Crocodiles (2008)


The Incredibles (2007)


I hope you enjoyed taking a look at our family theme costumes.
Does your family dress up together too?
Tell me about your favorite costumes!

Happy Halloween!
Cupcake style
Little Cake
Ice cakes
Smooth Cupcakes
Disney Cupcakes
Simple Cakes
Cupcakes tart
Pink Cupcakes
Mini Cupcakes
Rainbow Cupcakes
Peanuts CUpcakes
Cupcakes Maker
Duck Cupcakes
Vanilla Cupcakes

Popular Posts