New Cupcakes
Cupcakes design
Cake Design
Funny CUpcakes
How To cook
Animal Cupcakes
Cupcakes Art
sunbean Cupcakes
Gift Cupcakes
Simple Cupcakes
Dot CUpcakes
colorfull Cupcakes
Yummy Cupcakes
Cupcakes hands

A perfect cupcake lover's birthday present: cupcake oven mitts and fuzzy cupcake card plus coconut and pb&j cupcakes

I got a sweet surprise early birthday present from my friend Emily last night, who gave me these cupcake oven mitts and this adorable fuzzy cupcake card:



In return, I bought her this sunshine (lemon and coconut) cupcake at Red Velvet Cupcakery in Washington, DC (Penn Quarter), one of my favorites, while I tried their limited edition flavor, peanut butter and jelly, and the frosting was light in a good way and combined, really did capture the joy of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich! I also love how they brand their wrappers and even their boxes.


(note: I had this in my bag walking next door to frozen yogurt shop TangySweet and the box tipped over so the cupcake tops got slightly flattened)





Cupcake style
Little Cake
Ice cakes
Smooth Cupcakes
Disney Cupcakes
Simple Cakes
Cupcakes tart
Pink Cupcakes
Mini Cupcakes
Rainbow Cupcakes
Peanuts CUpcakes
Cupcakes Maker
Duck Cupcakes
Vanilla Cupcakes

Popular Posts