New Cupcakes
Cupcakes design
Cake Design
Funny CUpcakes
How To cook
Animal Cupcakes
Cupcakes Art
sunbean Cupcakes
Gift Cupcakes
Simple Cupcakes
Dot CUpcakes
colorfull Cupcakes
Yummy Cupcakes
Cupcakes hands

Fruity beauty: Gorgeous pumpkin fig caramel cupcakes

There's something about these pumpkin fig cupcakes with gold-flecked caramel drizzle by blogger The Cupcaketologist that makes me smile. The colors of the figs are so vivid; I used to eat mainly dried figs, and this summer my grandmother had some cut-up fresh figs in a bowl and I kept gobbling them up. They were beautiful and delicious and naturally sweet. So I love this idea, especially as a birthday cupcake. Happy Birthday, Cupcaketologist!


image via Flickr
Cupcake style
Little Cake
Ice cakes
Smooth Cupcakes
Disney Cupcakes
Simple Cakes
Cupcakes tart
Pink Cupcakes
Mini Cupcakes
Rainbow Cupcakes
Peanuts CUpcakes
Cupcakes Maker
Duck Cupcakes
Vanilla Cupcakes

Popular Posts