New Cupcakes
Cupcakes design
Cake Design
Funny CUpcakes
How To cook
Animal Cupcakes
Cupcakes Art
sunbean Cupcakes
Gift Cupcakes
Simple Cupcakes
Dot CUpcakes
colorfull Cupcakes
Yummy Cupcakes
Cupcakes hands

Your Favorite Cakes of 2012

Am I the only one that thinks time is speeding up?
Doesn't it feel like every year seems to go by just a little faster? 
  
My personal life has seen some big changes this year, with my return to working full-time
...after being a stay-at-home mom for thirteen years!
Yep, I'm still trying to find the right balance. But there is always time for cake!

Watching the growth of Bird On A Cake has definitely been one my favorite parts of 2012!
It has been amazing to share and connect with all of you wonderful cake lovers. :)
Let's take a look at your Top 3 Favorite Posts from the past year, shall we?
 
 #3 - Perfectly Packaged Rose Cupcakes
Elegant, simple cupcakes that make perfect gifts!


 
#2 - Hummingbird Cake with Petal Tutorial
A delicious recipe + pretty decorating technique = awesomeness!


#1 - Rainbow Tie Dye Cake
 The popularity of this cake just astounds me...it's been viewed almost half a million times!!


Thank you SO much for all your support and sweet comments through the year!
You have made sharing my creations here an awesome experience, 
and I love bringing a little fun & sweetness into your life with my cakes.

Happy New Year!

Are you ready for lots more cakey goodness in 2013? I am!
Cupcake style
Little Cake
Ice cakes
Smooth Cupcakes
Disney Cupcakes
Simple Cakes
Cupcakes tart
Pink Cupcakes
Mini Cupcakes
Rainbow Cupcakes
Peanuts CUpcakes
Cupcakes Maker
Duck Cupcakes
Vanilla Cupcakes

Popular Posts