New Cupcakes
Cupcakes design
Cake Design
Funny CUpcakes
How To cook
Animal Cupcakes
Cupcakes Art
sunbean Cupcakes
Gift Cupcakes
Simple Cupcakes
Dot CUpcakes
colorfull Cupcakes
Yummy Cupcakes
Cupcakes hands

Spice up your Super Bowl party with football cupcakes using chocolate covered almonds for footballs

I love these championship chocolate cupcakes and their adorable chocolate covered almond footballs by Cakewalker, who has the recipe for the cupcakes and instructions on how to decorate them! I'm going to what I'm pretty sure is my first Super Bowl party on Sunday, and while I'm not sure yet what I'm contributing, I'm looking forward to it (mostly for the food though).

Cupcake style
Little Cake
Ice cakes
Smooth Cupcakes
Disney Cupcakes
Simple Cakes
Cupcakes tart
Pink Cupcakes
Mini Cupcakes
Rainbow Cupcakes
Peanuts CUpcakes
Cupcakes Maker
Duck Cupcakes
Vanilla Cupcakes

Popular Posts