New Cupcakes
Cupcakes design
Cake Design
Funny CUpcakes
How To cook
Animal Cupcakes
Cupcakes Art
sunbean Cupcakes
Gift Cupcakes
Simple Cupcakes
Dot CUpcakes
colorfull Cupcakes
Yummy Cupcakes
Cupcakes hands

Valentine's Day love cupcakes for my grandmother

My New Year's resolution was to be a better cupcake blogger, and I promise you I'm trying. My grandmother, who would have been 90 next month, passed away this weekend. I don't want this post to be a total downer but I did want to share that even though she didn't use email and wasn't much of a computer user, she had Cupcakes Take the Cake saved in her bookmarks and was a dedicated reader and I know got a lot of happiness out of our blog. So these love cupcakes for Valentine's Day, by Moe's Cupcakes in Antrim, UK, via their Facebook page, are dedicated to my Granny. Moe's Cupcakes can be reached at +44 7706 437419. Many more Valentine's Day cupcakes are on the way, and Super Bowl cupcakes too! If you've made some you'd like us to see, email us at cupcakestakethecake at gmail.com with "Super Bowl" or "Valentine's Day" in the subject line.







Cupcake style
Little Cake
Ice cakes
Smooth Cupcakes
Disney Cupcakes
Simple Cakes
Cupcakes tart
Pink Cupcakes
Mini Cupcakes
Rainbow Cupcakes
Peanuts CUpcakes
Cupcakes Maker
Duck Cupcakes
Vanilla Cupcakes

Popular Posts